Three of the most wanted supplements under one lid. Same joint flexibility properties as in the original Joint Combo™ Classic plus biotin and zinc to help build strong, healthy hooves and essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6) for improved skin and coat conditions.
Key Points of Joint Combo Hoof & Coat:
- Helps lubricate and rebuild cartilage for normal joint function with a combination of glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate
- Contains 16 mg of biotin per 2 ounces, a B-complex vitamin used to help strengthen hooves
- Includes zinc for healthy keratin development in the hoof wall
- Improves skin condition, coat bloom, and springtime shedding with essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6)
- Highly palatable, cinnamon-apple-flavored pellets
Feed 3 oz per day with regular feed for first 3 to 4 weeks. Afterwards for maintenance feed 2 oz daily with horse's regular feed.
1 oz scoop enclosed.
View manufacturer and/or label information