The FENCE-FLAG® is a patented fence warning device using an oval shaped 3" X 5" rigid bright white plastic form, having a permanently molded 90┬░ bend with a hang hole on either end. The flag hangs in free suspension from one of the holes, the other being a spare, by a uniquely formed stainless steel, spring temper K-CLIP®.
The K-CLIP® instantly attaches, with finger tip application, to any style line of fencing commonly used to contain livestock or wildlife.
- Makes fence line more visible to livestock, wildlife and humans
- Works on smooth hot wire, multi-strand barbed wire, woven livestock fence & high tensile fence.
- Fits wire diameters up to 1/8" and can be applied to soft cordage up to 5/16" diameter.
- The bright white color provides excellent visibility, even in darkness.
- Rigid plastic design dips and flutters with the slightest breeze.
Each pkg of Fence-Flags comes with 12 flags and 12 stainless steel K-CLIPS®.
Also available separately, K-CLIPS® can be used to attach fence flags or warning signs to fence line. Stainless steel. Pack of 50.