DMG 3000 contains 3000 mg N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) per oz, (750 mg per ¼ oz serving) to help support oxygen utilization & muscle
Key Points of DMG:
- popular abbreviation for the nutrient N,N-Dimethylglycine, which is found in low levels in many foods
- produced within the cells of the body
- classified as an "intermediary metabolite"
- plays a crucial role in the respiratory cycle of the cells by transporting oxygen
- used to help transport the oxygen that breaks down glycogen ("blood sugar") to fuel the ATP cycle
DMG 3000™ Directions for Use:Feed 1 scoop (¼ oz) twice daily for maintenance. Give 2 to 3 level scoops twice daily beginning 2 to 3 days before & during performance or as directed by veterinarian.
View manufacturer and/or label information