Cetyl M Key Points:
- Supports joint health, function & mobility
- Helps to maintain healthy bone/tendon/ligament/cartilage structure & function
- Contains antioxidants & supports normal detoxification processes
- Supports balanced behavior, promotes relaxation & reduces hyperactivity
Made in a coconut meal to be low in carbohydrates. Natural apple flavoring.
Contains: 5,500 mg Cetyl Myristoleate, 2,000 mg calcium, 1,000 mg magnesium & 375 mg Re-Vitalize proprietary blend.
Instructions for Dosing Cetyl M:
First 3 weeks (loading dose):
- Average horse: (900-1200 lb): 1-2 scoops - 2x daily
- Large horse: (1200+ lb): 2-3 scoops daily
- Average horse:1 scoop daily
- Large horse: 1-1½ scoops daily
View manufacturer and/or label information